Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion for excellence and appetite to learn in new environments?
The Olam Future Leaders Programme - Finance is a 12 month structured experiential development Programme that will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect. You will gain global exposure and networks, perspective, and the edge you need to have a high-impact career.
The first 6 months involve 4 or 5 rotations through the full value chain. Participants work in different parts of the business, in various countries to build their networks and understand the complexity and variety of our work.
The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management programme of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within Finance & Accounts, Audit, Treasury and Risk Management in different countries across the globe.
After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned as a Finance Manager position for their country of Origin or where the company has operations
"What inspires me about Olam is the commitment to sustainability. How in all the decisions we make, we balance balance economic, social and environmental factors; and how we want to become pioneers in re-imagining global agriculture - making it a fair system for everyone involved".
Rocio Torres, IESE, Spain
Who we seek:
- Credentials and experience. You are a current post-graduate student at a leading business school with 2-3 years’ experience working in Finance, Treasury, Plant finance.
- High cognitive ability. Your approach to projects and problem solving will ensure your success in delivering on the complex tasks that lie ahead.
- Leader and change agent. You have the attributes to lead and manage complexity and the perseverance to achieve outcomes.
- Mobility. A career in Olam is strengthened by multi-location experience in emerging countries and is at the heart of this Programme.
Finance Roles : Cohesive exposure in Managing finance function ,handling large scale complex operations for business in different countries and regions . The individual would be act as Finance business partner and manage financial reporting , treasury , budgeting , risk management.
Key Requirements :
- MBA / equivalent Masters Degree with Finance orientation
- Professional degree: CA, ACCA , CIMA , CFA or equivalent Financial/ Accounting Degree.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers.
Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to
address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders.
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Our new 6 year strategy will create value from tomorrow's consumer landscape - offering tomorrow's product and services. This year we celebrate Olam's 30 year story of our transformation into a global agribusiness, made possible by our talented community of people who represent a truly amazing intersection of cultures.
For more information about Olam, visit www.olamgroup.com